Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Have everything, but have nothing! Part -I

From past few months I’ve a feeling like; “I’ve everything, but have nothing!”
I don’t know why this stupid feeling flowing through my mind? And the real problem is, it’s increasing day by day. If I look at myself, I do see a problem but not able to figure out why? But it’s definitely going to be within my unconscious mind for sure.
Statistically specking now I don’t have any problem about roti/kapda/makan so actually I shouldn’t have any worries right? rather now I’m well settled than previous years or would say getting better day by day then why this feeling? I’m still going through the thought process; let me analyze what’s exact problem? Will keep you posted my analysis as soon as I find out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get Married Yogya..
Then you will have no such problem..
Coz then you wont have anything in the first place.. :D

Yogesh Hublikar said...

Seems like, experience talks ;)